Sunday, January 12, 2014

Ok, I finally made some decisions about the tile on the table top.  Tomorrow I'll put them down and then decide on the art glass for the background.  We had a lot go on this week, so...as usual, I'm behind on my self imposed schedule.  The hubs is recovering nicely from the Bells Palsey, so I'll have things clicking along again tomorrow.
  I'm making my Sacred/meditation space in the camper.  I've pulled up the carpet and am planning to lay tile in there this week too:)  
  On another note...I was drinking coffee, looking out our front sliding doors and watch 3 young deer cross the pasture.  They were so beautiful.  With everything going on lately, it was a Magickal Blessing:)  We get so caught up in things sometimes, we forget to appreciate the things around is. At the end of the day, no matter how rough it gets, there are very few reasons not to appreciate the things in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment