Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Today marks the long awaited goal of WORK!  The truck is fixed, So far....(HOLDING OUR BREATH)  the weather is cooperating...This is the first day, since the first week of December...We always expect it to be slow, but this is the first year in 6 that has been to tough.  I know, I keep telling myself it's just the cost of living...but...I refuse to accept anymore issues.  I demand our lives and the circumstances surrounding them, WORK TO OUR COMMON GOOD!!!
  Lol, today I have the house to myself.  I'm gonna catch up on somethings, finish packing up that pile of Yule items...yeah yeah yeah...whatever, the huge tree and rest of the stuff is done, The special boxes I need are in the shed...I'm just gonna do a few "things" try to get some order back in this chaos.  I did the repours(pillar candles that didn't burn to suit me)  I got my tile counted out, gotta live with it just a little longer before I commit it to the glue...I have to be sure...:)  Replaced the shelf yesterday, I now have a 12 foot continuous shelf, it's wider too, so some of the larger candle holders will have a new home:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment