Sunday, January 5, 2014

Well...

  Ok, so...I was gonna start working on the table top for my "weekly" project.  However...I decided that since this isn't a horrible "face pain/pressure" day...I'd take down the tree.  SCORE!!!  Tree is down and packed up, moved to the shed:)  The only things I have left are very few and their boxes are under the dining table.  I'll do those later on.  MAYBE a 15 minute job.  Instead of counting and filing tiles (nope, no dremel type tools, I do all my adjustments by hand with tiny files;)  I'm gonna bake an apple pie-cobbler...what is that? I'm glad you asked;)  Bottom crust, middle crust and crumbly, buttery topping...awe yeah, house is gonna smell GOOOD here in just a little bit.  Still undecided about supper...hmmm...chicken corn chowder...or baked chicken "kinda" potpie...Thinkin fresh biscuits and chicken chowder, add some crisp fried bacon, onion, finely chopped celery, corn, diced potatoes, diced carrots....yep, I think the chowder is gonna win this, since we're gonna have the crust from the apple dessert...;)
    Bad weather is about to strike the mid south, so all this cookin' is gonna help heat the house And the soul:)

No comments:

Post a Comment