Monday, January 20, 2014

  Wow, okay....well....once again...I'm behind.  Maybe I'm looking at this all wrong ...maybe I should try to finish a few projects a month since the weekly thing isn't working out so well.  I can't seem to get everything to fall into place.  I'm going to get SOMETHING done.  But with work being put off, illness in and around, concerning family, in this house as well as family members and family of close friends, I've had my attention else where.
  I haven't given up though. I'm hoping things are calmer tomorrow.  One way or another, I'm getting something done...maybe.  At least I DO still want to get it done;)
  I've learned somethings this month as well.  I've been reminded, again, that every one and every thing has a Path.  We all walk one, specific to us.  This last few weeks I'm reminded of just how drastic, the power of ONE CHOICE, one decision, can make in a life, and in the lives of many.  Before we speak, we need a vivid picture in our mind, of just how much that one comment or action can affect someone else.  Our lives are not a movie, a play or a book.  No...Our futures haven't been written yet...but the choices we make, no matter how seemingly small they are, WILL affect others and the outcome of our futures...Doing some meditation and reflecting for someone who came to me for advice and a friendly ear, I was reminded, again, just how much the simplest choice can impact our life.  Sometimes it's a good thing, sometimes not.  Just like a leaf falling on a pond causes ripples, so too, do our decisions affect our futures...
  That, in return, got me to thinking about things I've done, choices I've made, and how I got to where I am.  Not only do OUR choices affect US, but how others choose will Also affect us.  How we react sometimes, is as big a factor as anything else.  
  None of this is a huge revelation to me.  I've just been reminded...again...just how much, we are all connected....
    

No comments:

Post a Comment