Saturday, January 4, 2014

Accountability for this weeks project!


Ok, just in case I get busy(tongue in cheek) and forget to post..Hey, don't laugh...lol....I "could" get busy and forget...lol...I wanna go through my fabric cases...I wanna finish a project I started a few years ago...yeah, yeah, yeah...I know...but I'm having a hard time doin' what the recipient wants/likes...I like intricate, subtle patterns(pic on the right top), she likes likes a look that is more "just there, just happened"  Of course, she's my magpie, eowww shiiineyyyy....my gypsy-at-heart!.... ...lol....so...this is the week I over come my need for....well....I guess It's time to release my need for controlled, precise, designs....at least for this project...lol...
this is what I'm gonna finish!  THIS week, one way or the other!! I've done others, but most are very "controlled"  But I want her to love it, so it needs to reflect who she is, ok, this is my project for this week;)  I'll post updates as I get them done.








I

No comments:

Post a Comment