Friday, January 10, 2014

Finally starting on my weekly project....

    Okay...the Huz is healing, slowly, but starting to improve.  So, Tonight I decided to get the table top out.  I've decided on the 4 tile colors to finish the curved lines...now to decide on the Van Gogh glass to fill in the area around the Fleur Di Lis...Not gonna be done by tomorrow, but it'll be finished in a week or so...I'm thinking about the next unfinished thing I wanna do...still up in the air.  I know I have 50 or so tiles to file into the fitted shapes, but should have those done in an evening or two.  Still undecided about grout too, guess I'll need to make up my mind about that tomorrow too...
  I have a few painting projects I wanna tackle, some sewing to do, some things I need to finish concerning the new stove counter top.  So many things...I'll be glad to finally have these things done...lol...by then Spring will be here and we can start outside...Between now and then we have our vow renewal/handfasting as well...hmmmmm...might wanna add some of those projects to the list as well...
  

No comments:

Post a Comment