Thursday, January 2, 2014

Sitting here New Years Eve day, I tried to think about what I wanted to accomplish in 2014.  I still don't know.  I want to be more positive.  I want to know, at the end of the day, that I've hopefully made a difference in a life.  I'm learning more & more, that the simplest of things, can make all the difference in a life.  One small decision, one smile, one choice, can all change the course of an outcome.  I wanna be part of good, positive outcomes.  I want to help people who need a kind word or a boot in the backside to keep em on the right track.  More and more in our world, people are suffocating from stresses and dark days.  It doesn't have to be that way.  If all of us did ONE small act of kindness a day, how much could be over come?  Can a smile at a harried mother make her day a little better?  Give her hope that there is a calm at the end of the storm?  People all around us are holding things that are hard to share.  I wanna be someone who looks for the positive before I settle on the negative...

No comments:

Post a Comment