Friday, January 3, 2014

  Well, here we are at the first weekend of the New Year.  It's ridiculous cold for Central Mississippi...seems if it's gonna be this cold, we should have some beautiful snow to go with it...Awe well...
  I've decided to tackle one challenge a week.  If I get it done great!  If not..At least I made an honest effort.  I'm working on a few things, I'll decide what next weeks challenge will be and post a pic of  progress or the finished product...
I have a mosaic I'd like to finish, a painting I wanna do, some sewing for Pruzy...a set of fairy blankets for her...hmmmmm...well, I'm giving myself to Monday to commit to my challenge...Unless Pru has to go back to the ER, if the fever keeps spiking, I may have to push my challenge back a bit...What about you?  Anything you'd like to commit too this new year?
                                   Happy weekend everyone...
    

No comments:

Post a Comment