Thursday, January 9, 2014

   Well, I haven't blogged the last few days...we've had some sickness, an ER visit...And a few other issues we're trying to get taken care of.  So, later tonight, I'll do some meditation, relax and get back on track...maybe...I still plan to be close too if not finished with the table top.  But...as often happens, life had other ideas...I did repour a few candles.  I didn't like the way they burnt as pillars, so...I repoured as container candles.  I love the way this particular all natural wax burns though, I just don't like it for pillars or votive candles...awe well, At least I accomplished something today:)
  The meds are working so the Hubs should start feeling better.  Then we can get the part on the truck and MAYBE work will pick up...Here's to the "almost" end of the week...On that note, I think I'll re-up my coffee and get things in place for my long over due meditation...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment